Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today's Spoiler: Friday, November 27th
toni
post Nov 27 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #1

Addicted TELboard Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

In the woods with a flashlight and Summer, Phyllis uses a hammer to nail Daddy's 'present' to a tree. They return to find Nick apologizing to Ashley. Look - a baby, Summer squeels in delight.

Hey! Jack bursts into Sharon's - what the he'll are you doing?! He glares as the couple stop kissing.

Daisy calms Ryder down - we're safe - but his running a red light could have ruined everything. She doesn't feel they have anything to talk about later, and warning Ryder to keep his distance, races over to help Jana with the dishes. Meanwhile, the Baldwins reassure the Romalotti's - he may be a witness, not a suspect (all glare at Ryder). A grand jury hearing isn't the place for Daniel to declare his innocence - just tell the truth (and don't give the DA anything incriminating). When Daniel heads over to confront Ryder, Kevin stops him.

Back at the cabin, Phyllis also apologizes. Understanding the allure of the place, she hands the baby to Nick (who explains they share the same father - making Faith his sister, and her Aunt). She's beautiful, he gushes.

Sharon did NOT invite Jack in - nor does she owe him any explanations. Having slammed the door closed behind him, Jack demands answers from JR - what angle is he working? Jealous? Puh-lease! He cares about Sharon enough to bring over free food. Sharon used to know Adam's a sociopath - what happened?! Look me in the eye a say you don't have the slightest reservation about getting mixed up with him!

Daniel assures Kevin that he won't start anything - he just wants answers. As Kevin hovers, Daniel suggests Ryder knows more than he's letting on. Ryder swears he doesn't - Deacon offered him money to confess. Lauren assumes Deacon was to get him out of jail. When Jana and Amber chime in, Kevin yelps about them ganging up on Ryder. Daniel continues - who was the third person in the alley. Who's the girl in the red light photo? Ryder's sick of being interrogated - I'm not guilty. Leave me alone! A guy can only take so much. And as Daniel advances, the rest intercedes - causing a big huddle.

While Daniel's calmed down, Lauren confronts Kevin. Sure, he wants to protect his brother - but get your priorities straight. Ryder evades questions (while Daniel's an open book). Kevin wants answers to clear Daniel too - but beating them outta Ryder? At a family dinner?! Jana orders Kevin to get the answers (in a peaceful way). Across the room, Daniel just wants 5 minutes alone with Ryder. Mike agrees Ryder's witholding information - and WILL get Ryder on the stand. In the privacy of his office, Mike instructs the Romalotti's to stay calm and behave. Let me do my job.

With Summer off watching Faith fall asleep, Ashley and Phyllis both sympathize with what Nick's been through. How brave to be around a baby so soon. But how can the humble Nick not embrace his sister? Asking Ashley to excuse them, Phyllis takes Nick outside. She wants him to feel safe to share his pain with her. Lead to the tree, Nick weeps at the plaque nailed to it: Faith Newman: always with us.

Sharon doesn't need to justify herself to Jack or anyone. Jack has a problem with boundaries, Adam opines. Yeah? Well Adam has no conscious - just ask Nick or Vikki. This man framed his own father for murder (that it was Jack's idea is irrelevent). He's a convicted felon! Is any of this getting through? With Sharon silent, Adam talks of how Jack's lies doomed their marriage. What in God's name did you tell him? Jack wonders.

Reason for edit: Show in progress.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
toni
post Nov 27 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Addicted TELboard Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Back at the cabin, Ashley doesn't mind the plaque at all - it's an honour. Nick returns to say Summer's all ready to go - sorry again for the intrusion. Ashley appreciated the company - visit the ranch anytime.

Please, tell me you didn't share the intimate details of our marriage with HIM, Jack's horrified. There's no secrets between Sharon and Adam (who's paid for his mistakes and is a better man) Brainwashed?! Adam demands Jack not treat Sharon like a child. Deal with it. Get out, Sharon requests - neither she nor Adam diserve this disrespect. Fine, but if Adam hurts this woman, look out. Happy Thanksgiving ~slam~

OK - supposing the Romalotti's heed Mike's advice. If they leave Ryder and Deacon alone, what are Daniel's chances? With Daisy most interested, Mike won't discuss the case with the room full of people. Enjoy the rest of the evening - tomorrow, Mike will figure out the best way for Daniel to respond to the grand jury's questions. How do you know what they'll be? Daisy wonders. Yes, it's good that Daniel returned the Terroni. All then file back to find Kevin giving Ryder a motivational speech - owning up and facing the consequences is easier with a brother's support - come ON dude - help us trust you. Joining in, Jana knows all about being 'knocked around'. With everyone encouraging Ryder to fess up - who was in the car? Daisy suddenly screams. Oh look - she's managed to burn her hand. And as all tend to Daisy, Daniel thanks Kevin for trying to help. But where's Ryder? He seems to have vanished.

Ashley craddles Little Miss Fussy Pants around the cabin. What's wrong? She was so good for Nick. No matter, Ashley will always love Faith; the cranky gift she thought she'd never have.

Now home, Nick appreciates what Phyllis did. And she appreciates Nick trying to spare HER feelings - but he needn't feel guilty. It's OK to mourn Faith Cassidy. Both feel the worste of it is behind them. Now go read to Summer ~kiss~ That leaves Phyllis to answer the door. He needs to see Nick - and it's urgent.

At CL's, Jana doesn't think Daisy a klutz at all. Good thing there was no line up at the 'urgent care center'. Kevin sypmathizes - 2nd degree burn? Ouch. Kevin then spots Ryder - what the he'll? You just up and leave without saying 'bye'? Ryder felt OK til Daniel came at him. Your family never gave me a chance. What about Kevin? Stuck between his best friend and a brother he barely knows. Ryder Callahan? You've been served. From the counter, A worried Daisy watches.

Hearing the name Sharon, Phyllis assure they aren't interested. Even if Adams involved. Nicks finally grieving - and Phyllis won't let Jack interrupt. No - go home. This'll wait til the morning.

Adam apologizes for the garbage that comes with seeing him. Jack's just being protective. This is why Adam can't take Sharon on a real date. Too bad - maybe something real could have happened. As he heads for the door, Sharon calls him back. Don't let Jack ruin our evening. He can't control me. Taking Adam's hand, Sharon claims something real IS happening (and so, leads the hesitating man upstairs)

With Ryder subpeonad to appear befor the grand jury, he tells the Fishers that he's just not ready to come clean to the family - not yet. It takes time, Daisy agrees. When Ryder testifies, he'll do what he can to prove Daniel's innocence. Leaving the Baldwin's, Daniel flashes back to the argument in which Amber returned his ring). Thanking the Baldwin's, the Romalotti's leave. Yes, Mike IS worried about Daniel's chances. In the hallway, Amber gives a 'stand by you man' speech. Whatever comes, they'll face together ~kiss~

When Nick descends, Phyllis claims it's business that Jack can hold off on til tomorrow. Tomorrow's fine, Jack agrees it's late - and leaves. Meanwhile, Adam's being shown the time of his life. I love you, he pants up at Sharon (who looks momentarily stunned, then initiates more passionate kissing).

In the woods, Ashley shines a flashlight at the plaque. So sad for Sharon and Nick. Their baby had the same name and birthdate as you, she informs the baby in her arms. Her spirit will always live on in you.

Next: I get nervous when you guys show up unannounced, Phyllis tells the all serious Mike and Daniel ... Daniel got a subpeon from the grand jury and I want you to fix it, Amber demands of Deacon... Nick shows up at the robe clad Sharon's place - needing to talk about what happened yesterday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 05:12 AM