> Friday, September 10, Enjoy!
tina
post Sep 10 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #1

Addicted TELboard Member
Group Icon

Group: Spoiler Stand In
Member No.: 326

In the warehouse the paramedics cover Chance while Paul tries to hold on to a hysterical Nina who breaks free and attacks Ronan. She slaps his face and Paul rushes to pull her off him as Pomerance and Meeks look on. Meeks then places Ronan under arrest for murder. Paul continues to console Nina with Chloe and Heather weeping nearby. As Ronan is being read his rights Pomerance tells Nina he is sorry for her loss.

Back to the wedding and we get a replay of Vikki's arrest. After she is taken away Billy approaches Michael and tells him to come to the station with him to get his wife. Michael won't do anything until he talks to Victor. Billy tell Michael that they both know that Victor set this up and calls Michael Victor's little boy. Vance offers to take the case and Billy leaves with him. Nick as Nikki if she thinks Victor did this and Phyllis sarcastically comments that no way Victor would not screw around with his kids for kicks. Nikki tells Nick to go to the station and she will go home to deal with Victor.

Another replay of Victor on the telephone asking if the arresting officers were respectful to his daughter.

The wedding guests gather inside the house and Murphy wonders if Victoria and Billy will be coming back (duh Murphy). Rafe wouldn’t count on it. Katherine comments that Billy's wedding are always high drama. Phillip reminds her that this was not his fault, and Katherine comments that the drama at Billy's weddings to Mac and Chloe was all Jill's doing. Katherine wonders if Jill had anything to do with Vikki's arrest and Jill says she did not put her pregnant daughter in law in jail.

Ashley, Jack and Phyllis discuss whether Victor is behind the arrest and Jack comments that in Victor's warped mind he thinks he's protecting his daughter from a fate worse than death; marrying an Abbot. Ashley can't believe that Victor would have Vikki arrested in front of her son, something Reed will never forget. Abby looks worried when she overhears Jack say that Victor's family is always the first to feel his wrath. Phyllis adds that Victor does not care about collateral damage. Look what happened to Summer she says as Nick hovers in the background. Nick takes her aside to talk about Summer and not wanting his daughter around Deacon. Phyllis tells him Sharon is always around Summer and that Sharon got pregnant while they were married. Nick threatens to takes Summer away from her and Phyllis tells his to go ahead and try. After Nick leaves, Phyllis seems a bit shaken by the conversation and tells Deacon their date is over, as Daniel stands in a corner watching the whole thing.
Michael arrives and takes Phyllis away with him. She goes to say goodbye to Daniel, and reaches over to kiss him on the cheek but he pulls away from her.

Abby whispers to Daniel, if my Dad can do this to Victoria, what will he do to me, I'm suing him! Abby thinks she's toast. Gloria, tacky as ever, tries to make a toast to the bride and groom, but the guests file out.

Ronan says to Pomerantz, we had a deal. And you had a secret, Chance is your brother? If I go down, you go down, Ronan says. It's your word against mine, and you're a cop killer. Paul is comforting Nina who realizes that Chance was saying goodbye to her earlier in the day. Nina confronts Ronan, you are not really my son are you? Was this revenge? Yes I am and no, I had no choice, he says. Pomerantz promises Nina that he'll get to the bottom if this. Cricket comes in and tells Nina she is sorry. You knew he was my son? Nina is livid and leaves the warehouse.

Vance tells Vicki she is looking at serious prison time, up to 20 years. She asks Nick, you don't think Dad turned me in, do you? (duh). Nick knows he loves her a lot. But not as much as he hates me, Billy says softly.

Ahley and Jack are at Gloworm. Jack thinks that Billy did them a favour, forcing Victor to expose his hand. Phylis, Michael, Daniel and Abby arrive. Who knew I was starting a Newman tradition by getting arrested on my wedding day, Phylis says. Abby think that will happen to her too. Phylis says she has a long, long time to wait for a wedding day. Who knew it would go that far, they wonder? Jack points out that Michael did not seem that surprised.

Nicki storms into the ranch. You selfish, pig-headed bastard, how could you do this to our daughter? Victor wants to discuss it rationally. She's pregnant and you had her arrested. She will thank me one day, for preventing this disaster from happening. They got married anyway, you failed.

Billy tells her to put Victoria Abbot on her mug shot. My bridal portrait, she says. Billy says to Nick, you tell your daddy......no, I'll tell him yourself. Nick says, stay her with Victoria. Chloe shows up and Billy asks her if she is crying because she missed the wedding. Chloe cannot even speak, he's dead, she croaks.

Tell me what happened, Heather asks Ronan. He was only there because he was a stubborn jackass. Ronan feels he had no choice. Would you die for Chance, he asks her? Yes, she says (barf).

Jill, Philip, Kay and Murphy are at the Mausoleum reliving the wedding when Nina comes in. She runs upstairs, leaving Paul to tell them Chance is dead. All are shocked. Paul explains how Ronan was FBI and Chance didn't know. And that Ronan is Nina's son. Are you saying that Nina watched one son kill the other, Kay asks. Philip heads upstairs to see Nina. He tells her that he is there for her. Paul interrupts to say that Chris is there to see her. Chris stands in the doorway, and Nina slams the door in her face.

Heather tells Owen that he is hiring her back so she can prosecute Malloy. He is going to prosecute the case himself but he will bring her on to assist. Meeks tells Owen that he will check out Ronan's hotel room to make sure there is nothing that connects him to them.

Vance tells Billy and Vicki that her hearing is not until tomorrow. Billy tells her that Chance is dead and Vicki feels she should stop feeling sorry for herself now. They share a big wedding smooch.

You are wrong about Billy, Nicki says to Victor. All you've done is prove you are vindictive and domineering. You betrayed her and now none of us will ever make the mistake of trusting you again.

Everyone is yelling at Chris once they find out that she knew that Ronan was Nina's son. Chris never thought it would come to this, Jill blames her and kicks her out. Murphy tends to Kay and wants to call her doctor as she is flushed and has a rapid pulse. Don't argue, he says.

Ronan was the best person to protect Heather, Chris tells Paul. Ronan didn't want to take the risk of telling Chance. Paul blames Chris for her error in judgment, which has cost Nina her son.

Chloe somehow gets into the questioning room where Ronan is (??). He asks that she let him know if the day comes when she no longer hates him. She storms off.

Back at Gloworm, Phylis asks Michael how he knew what Victor was up to. He changes the subject to her and Deacon, he's worried about her. Phylis stares at Deacon, he's so hot, she says to Michael. Nick arrives at Jack and Ashley's table to tell them that Chance is dead.

Billy walks into the ranch, yelling for Victor. Who let you in? That would be me, says Nicki. Billy tells Victor that he is crushing Vicki. Victor asks him how would he like it if Delia came to him and said she fell in love with a loser who's sleep with ¾ of the woman in GC.

Nina asks Chris why it was all a secret and then cries. Chris tries to comfort her but Nina rejects her. Please let me help you, Chris pleads.

Nicki tells Billy that Victor has some good points. He has a bad past, but then she does too. Billy and Victor puff their chests up at each other some more. You Got That?

Vicki is crying in her wedding dress with matching handcuffs. Nick tells Phylis about Chance. Poor Chloe, she says. Nick doesn't want to fight with her anymore. He just wants Summer to know that her daddy loves her. That works for me, says Phylis.

At the dirty cop bar, they are all gathered. Ronan knows more than he should, Pomerantz says. Who's going to believe a cop killer? dirty cop Meeks says, lighten up. At the station, Chloe comes upon Heather crying, and silently sits down beside her.

Nina tells Chris it was not her place to hide info from her about son. Paul comes out to check on them, you should go and never come back, Nina says. (here's hoping (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ).

Next: Philip to Cane: You can not come to Australia. You can't put your family in danger like that. Nina to the cops searching the mausoleum: My son was a man of high moral integrity. Cop taunts her: They always make the best drug dealers. Vicki to Daddy: I'm facing 20 years, do you want me behind bars when I'm pregnant?

My thoughts: Tricia Cast out acts everyone again. Meanwhile, the bug chooses to stick with that one facial expression she's used ever since she started on the show (sorry LLB fans). I felt lots of sympathy for Vicki, Billy, Chloe, Nina, Jill, and even a tiny bit for Heather. ; ) A big thanks to Annm for getting me started today. Have a good weekend!

This post has been edited by tina: Sep 11 2010, 08:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
toni
post Sep 10 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #2

Addicted TELboard Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (tina @ Sep 10 2010, 08:20 PM) *
In the warehouse the paramedics cover Chance while Paul tries to hold on to a hysterical Nina who breaks free and attacks Ronan. She slaps his face and Paul rushes to pull her off him as Pomerance and Meeks look on. Meeks then places Ronan under arrest for murder. Paul continues to console Nina with Chloe and Heather weeping nearby. As Ronan is being read his rights Pomerance tells Nina he is sorry for her loss.

Back to the wedding and we get a replay of Vikki's arrest. After she is taken away Billy approaches Michael and tells him to come to the station with him to get his wife. Michael won't do anything until he talks to Victor. Billy tell Michael that they both know that Victor set this up and calls Michael Victor's little boy. Vance offers to take the case and Billy leaves with him. Nick as Nikki if she thinks Victor did this and Phyllis sarcastically comments that no way Victor would not screw around with his kids for kicks. Nikki tells Nick to go to the station and she will go home to deal with Victor.

Another replay of Victor on the telephone asking if the arresting officers were respectful to his daughter.

The wedding guests gather inside the house and Murphy wonders if Victoria and Billy will be coming back (duh Murphy). Rafe wouldn’t count on it. Katherine comments that Billy's wedding are always high drama. Phillip reminds her that this was not his fault, and Katherine comments that the drama at Billy's weddings to Mac and Chloe was all Jill's doing. Katherine wonders if Jill had anything to do with Vikki's arrest and Jill says she did not put her pregnant daughter in law in jail.

Ashley, Jack and Phyllis discuss whether Victor is behind the arrest and Jack comments that in Victor's warped mind he thinks he's protecting his daughter from a fate worse than death; marrying an Abbot. Ashley can't believe that Victor would have Vikki arrested in front of her son, something Reed will never forget. Abby looks worried when she overhears Jack say that Victor's family is always the first to feel his wrath. Phyllis adds that Victor does not care about collateral damage. Look what happened to Summer she says as Nick hovers in the background. Nick takes her aside to talk about Summer and not wanting his daughter around Deacon. Phyllis tells him Sharon is always around Summer and that Sharon got pregnant while they were married. Nick threatens to takes Summer away from her and Phyllis tells his to go ahead and try. After Nick leaves, Phyllis seems a bit shaken by the conversation and tells Deacon their date is over, as Daniel stands in a corner watching the whole thing.
Michael arrives and takes Phyllis away with him. She goes to say goodbye to Daniel, and reaches over to kiss him on the cheek but he pulls away from her.

Abby whispers to Daniel, if my Dad can do this to Victoria, what will he do to me, I'm suing him! Abby thinks she's toast. Gloria, tacky as ever, tries to make a toast to the bride and groom, but the guests file out.

Ronan says to Pomerantz, we had a deal. And you had a secret, Chance is your brother? If I go down, you go down, Ronan says. It's your word against mine, and you're a cop killer. Paul is comforting Nina who realizes that Chance was saying goodbye to her earlier in the day. Nina confronts Ronan, you are not really my son are you? Was this revenge? Yes I am and no, I had no choice, he says. Pomerantz promises Nina that he'll get to the bottom if this. Cricket comes in and tells Nina she is sorry. You knew he was my son? Nina is livid and leaves the warehouse.

Vance tells Vicki she is looking at serious prison time, up to 20 years. She asks Nick, you don't think Dad turned me in, do you? (duh). Nick knows he loves her a lot. But not as much as he hates me, Billy says softly.

Ahley and Jack are at Gloworm. Jack thinks that Billy did them a favour, forcing Victor to expose his hand. Phylis, Michael, Daniel and Abby arrive. Who knew I was starting a Newman tradition by getting arrested on my wedding day, Phylis says. Abby think that will happen to her too. Phylis says she has a long, long time to wait for a wedding day. Who knew it would go that far, they wonder? Jack points out that Michael did not seem that surprised.

Nicki storms into the ranch. You selfish, pig-headed bastard, how could you do this to our daughter? Victor wants to discuss it rationally. She's pregnant and you had her arrested. She will thank me one day, for preventing this disaster from happening. They got married anyway, you failed.

Billy tells her to put Victoria Abbot on her mug shot. My bridal portrait, she says. Billy says to Nick, you tell your daddy......no, I'll tell him yourself. Nick says, stay her with Victoria. Chloe shows up and Billy asks her if she is crying because she missed the wedding. Chloe cannot even speak, he's dead, she croaks.

Tell me what happened, Heather asks Ronan. He was only there because he was a stubborn jackass. Ronan feels he had no choice. Would you die for Chance, he asks her? Yes, she says (barf).

Jill, Philip, Kay and Murphy are at the Mausoleum reliving the wedding when Nina comes in. She runs upstairs, leaving Paul to tell them Chance is dead. All are shocked. Paul explains how Ronan was FBI and Chance didn't know. And that Ronan is Nina's son. Are you saying that Nina watched one son kill the other, Kay asks. Philip heads upstairs to see Nina. He tells her that he is there for her. Paul interrupts to say that Chris is there to see her. Chris stands in the doorway, and Nina slams the door in her face.

Heather tells Owen that he is hiring her back so she can prosecute Malloy. He is going to prosecute the case himself but he will bring her on to assist. Meeks tells Owen that he will check out Ronan's hotel room to make sure there is nothing that connects him to them.

Vance tells Billy and Vicki that her hearing is not until tomorrow. Billy tells her that Chance is dead and Vicki feels she should stop feeling sorry for herself now. They share a big wedding smooch.

You are wrong about Billy, Nicki says to Victor. All you've done is prove you are vindictive and domineering. You betrayed her and now none of us will ever make the mistake of trusting you again.

Everyone is yelling at Chris once they find out that she knew that Ronan was Nina's son. Chris never thought it would come to this, Jill blames her and kicks her out. Murphy tends to Kay and wants to call her doctor as she is flushed and has a rapid pulse. Don't argue, he says.

Ronan was the best person to protect Heather, Chris tells Paul. Ronan didn't want to take the risk of telling Chance. Paul blames Chris for her error in judgment, which has cost Nina her son.

Chloe somehow gets into the questioning room where Ronan is (??). He asks that she let him know if the day comes when she no longer hates him. She storms off.

Back at Gloworm, Phylis asks Michael how he knew what Victor was up to. He changes the subject to her and Deacon, he's worried about her. Phylis stares at Deacon, he's so hot, she says to Michael. Nick arrives at Jack and Ashley's table to tell them that Chance is dead.

Billy walks into the ranch, yelling for Victor. Who let you in? That would be me, says Nicki. Billy tells Victor that he is crushing Vicki. Victor asks him how would he like it if Delia came to him and said she fell in love with a loser who's sleep with ¾ of the woman in GC.

Nina asks Chris why it was all a secret and then cries. Chris tries to comfort her but Nina rejects her. Please let me help you, Chris pleads.

Nicki tells Billy that Victor has some good points. He has a bad past, but then she does too. Billy and Victor puff their chests up at each other some more. You Got That?

Vicki is crying in her wedding dress with matching handcuffs. Nick tells Phylis about Chance. Poor Chloe, she says. Nick doesn't want to fight with her anymore. He just wants Summer to know that her daddy loves her. That works for me, says Phylis.

At the dirty cop bar, they are all gathered. Ronan knows more than he should, Pomerantz says. Who's going to believe a cop killer? dirty cop Meeks says, lighten up. At the station, Chloe comes upon Heather crying, and silently sits down beside her.

Nina tells Chris it was not her place to hide info from her about son. Paul comes out to check on them, you should go and never come back, Nina says. (here's hoping (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ).

Next: Philip to Cane: You can not come to Australia. You can't put your family in danger like that. Nina to the cops searching the mausoleum: My son was a man of high moral integrity. Cop taunts her: They always make the best drug dealers. Vicki to Daddy: I'm facing 20 years, do you want me behind bars when I'm pregnant?

My thoughts: Tricia Cast out acts everyone again. Meanwhile, the bug chooses to stick with that one facial expression she's used every since she started on the show (sorry LLB fans). I felt lots of sympathy for Vicki, Billy, Chloe, Nina, Jill, and even a tiny bit for Heather. ; ) A big thanks to Annm for getting me started today. Have a good weekend!

Thanks so much Tina for covering - great job too! I'll be back on Monday. I saw most of the show tonight - and totally agree - Tricia Cast was stellar.

+Quote Post
annm
post Sep 11 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #3

Loyal TELboard Member
Group Icon

Group: Spoiler Stand In
Member No.: 1,839

Thanks again Tina for covering my shift (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 04:03 AM