> Friday, January 14
tina
post Jan 14 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Addicted TELboard Member
Group Icon

Group: Spoiler Stand In
Member No.: 326

Ester and Chloe are at C.L.s . Chloe keeps craning her neck, looking around. Ester asks if she met her there hoping to run into Kevin. I guess, says Chloe, are you going to get offended and cry on me now? No, Ester thinks it's romantic, but Chloe thinks it's pathetic. Ester feels that Chloe is doing a Jana a kindness after all she's been through.... the aneurism, the cage... Chloe finishes her mom's sentence, ….sleeping with Kevin's brother, and almost losing the coffeehouse. Chloe just wants Jana to get better so she and Kevin can get on with their lives.

Jana is in the kitchen at Kevin's place. Kevin grabs his coat to rush out. Jana looks desperate to stop him, saying she has a headache. Can't you wait with me til it passes. No, your psychiatrist is coming and I have to go and see Daniel. Kevin, Jana raises her voice, I love you. Kevin looks horribly uncomfortable and leaves. In the hallway, the shrink gets off the elevator. Doc, you've got to hurry this up, I can't take it. I want Jana to get better, but I'm in hell. Jana is listening at the door.

At the mausoleum, Nina is frustrated with Christine. Don't fight me on this, Chance would want to know about Ronan. And risk his witness protection program? Chris says, he might not even be a match. But what if he could save his brother? Save one son at an enormous cost to the other, says Chris. We have to at least give Chance the option.

In the D.A.s office, Ronan admits to Heather that Chance is alive. And now, thanks to you, we are all screwed. Heather sits down in shock, he's alive, Chance is alive.

In Daniel's hospital room, a police officer is asking questions as Phylis sits by the bed. Do you remember Daisy Carter's car? No, it was Jana's car and Daisy stole it. I found her and she was screaming at me. Daniel can't remember anything else, looking agitated. Phylis says it's ok, the officer knows you are recovering and he's not going to push you. Right, Phylis asks the officer.

Billy holds the baby out for Victoria to see. She's beautiful, Vicki says in wonder. How can she be ours? I don't understand. We didn't talk to any social workers or lawyers. I did all that, Billy. But how? This is so fast, Vicki asks. I did this for you and she is 100% ours, Billy says. Take her away, Vicki turns her back on them. If I hold her, I'm going to love her. And I can't do that until I know what you've gotten us into.

Nina to Chris, I'm not a match. I cannot save Ronan but maybe Chance can. Contacting Chance is my call, says Chris, but I have to talk to Ronan first. He is going to be so mad at me for telling you, says Nina.

Where is Chance now? Heather has a million questions. The only reason I told you, says Ronan, is so that you would run all over telling people we faked Chance's death. You seem to want to bring this drug ring down, so it would be awesome if you could learn to keep a secret. Heather figures it out, he's in witness protection, right? Ronan tells her to go and have a few drinks and forget. How could you let me think he was dead? Who's call was it to keep me in the dark, Heather asks. It was Chance's call, he didn't want you to know he was alive.

Chloe comes to visit Daniel, who doesn't want Chloe commenting on his dress. Daniel wishes he could remember about Daisy. Daisy, Chloe says, the Typhoid Mary of memory loss. Look at Jana, she lost a whole year. What are you talking about, says Daniel. Jana thinks its a year ago and she and Kevin are still married. And the Drs want him to humor her. That's crazy, says Phylis. Are they living together, asks Daniel. Yes, says Chloe, in freaky marital bliss.

Kevin explains things to the Dr in the hallway, while Jana listens at the apt door. When we split up a year ago, Kevin explains, Jana didn't have feelings for me. Now she is looking at me the same old way, saying she loves me, it's weird. Plus life is really good for me right now, and this is messing things up. Let me work on inching her towards the present, says the Dr. Jana look very unhappy on the other side of the door.

Heather accusing Ronan of lying. Chance knew he could trust me with the truth. Ronan explains that the list was need to know only, due for safety reasons. So who does know, asks Heather. Nina and Chris bust in. Are we interrupting something? Chris asks. Ronan was just telling me what everyone else here already knows, that Chance is alive. Both Nina and Chris look at Ronan in shock, but Chris is angry too. Ronan looks sheepish.

Now Kevin is at the hospital too. Daniel has told them what he knows. Daniel is still beating himself up over not be able to recall more. Never mine, says Phylis, there are professionals working on this. OK, says Daniel, now what about Jana. Kevin tells him that there are good things going on in his life that he doesn't want screwed up because of Jana. Daniel figures it out, you two? he says. Chloe and Kevin both giggle and grin. We're not popping any corks yet, says Chloe. He's still married. It will be over soon, says Kevin.

Jana is sitting with the shrink in Kev's living room. She has her eyes closed and is recalling how there were bars and she was locked up like an animal!

Billy puts Dasiel to bed in the living room. Vicki asks some more questions about how fast they got her. She feels that she isn't supposed to be there. Look I have all the papers here, says Billy. But if it isn't right, says Vicki. What's not right, asks Billy. Was JT taking Reed across the country right? he asks.

At Memorial, the Dr comes in and Kevin and Chloe leaves to the Dr can “check under the hood”. Thanks for surviving my sister, says Kevin to Daniel. Phylis asks the doc if all tests were good. Good enough for him to go home, she says. Phylis breathes a sigh of relief and Daniel apologizes for his mother. You weren't awake when you first were brought in, Phylis says to Daniel. It's great news, says Daniel, now let's hope that Daisy's baby goes to a good home, far away from her whack-job mother.

Billy is singing to the baby and feeding her. Vicki thinks people will wonder when they have never mentioned adoption to anyone. If you don't want her, if she's not ours, I'll make it like it never happened, says Billy.

Chris can't believe that Ronan told Heather about Chance. Heather feels she had ever right to know. Nina's glad for Heather, I know what you're going through, but the priority is to keep Chance safe. Heather says she knows that. Chris says you have already put him in danger, both of you have (meaning Ronan). She is also mad at Ronan for not disclosing his medical condition, since she is his boss. Ronan is livid and wonders what is wrong with Heather and Nina who can't help go around and telling people his business. If Nina comes back a match, says Heather. I'm not, admits Nina. Ronan looks crushed. Let Chance get tested, says Nina. No way, says Ronan, no way in h-e-double hockey sticks. (there's some Canadian content for y'all ; ).

If Chance knew what was happening, he'd want to be tested, says Nina. Ronan disagrees, I let people call me a cop killer to protect his cover, I'm not going to blow it over this. Do you remember how he had my book in his locker, asks Nina. He has written in the margins, he wanted to find you, says Nina. Chance would want to help you, says Heather. Why is this any of your business, Ronan asks Heather. You know exactly why, says Heather, looking hurt. Chris needs to talk to Ronan alone. Nina tells Ronan she is not done with him, as she and Heather leave. I know I screwed up, Ronan tells Chris. You sure did, says Chris.

Jana is talking about how Ryder and Daisy are siblings. Who else was involved, asks the shrink. Sheila, says Jana, she's dead. Jana recalls that she wrote Kevin a letter, to let him know she wasn't abandoning him. She tells the doc how their love is really strong and spiritual. It's their love that is kept her alive. Cut to Chloe and Kevin kissing passionately in the back seat of a car.

Phylis helps Daniel into his apartment. He sees some of Daisy's clothes on the bed. Phylis apologizes for not coming over first to clear her stuff out. Daniel tells her he is ok, she doesn't have to fuss. But Phylis tells him she has to do something, as she almost lost him. Daniel reassures her that he will be ok. Phylis talks about how everyone knew that Daisy was dangerous, but she didn't listen. She feels she put Daniel in the ER. She loves him so much, getting teary. She doesn't know what she would do without him, he is such a gift to her. Daniel hugs her, he knows she will find the baby.

You still haven't said if this one is moving in, says Billy. What if she stays here tonight, says Vicki and then another night. And we fall in love with her and someone shows up at the door saying we have to give her back? You remember what happened to Ashley. That's not going to happen here, says Billy. What if her family wants her back, asks Vicki. Billy tells her that there is no family in this case. All we have to do is love her, says Billy.

Kevin and Chloe come up for air. They don't think their first time should be in the back seat of a car. Kevin guesses he should get back to his apt. He's hoping that her Dr tells her they're not married. Great, says Chloe.

Dr to Jana, you said Kevin's been distant lately. Oh, that's just because he has a cold, says Jana. The Dr suggests that maybe their relationship has shifted more than she thinks. We are two halves of a whole, says Jana. My love has saved Kevin for the darkest parts of himself. And his love for me is the reason for my happiness and my strength. And she wouldn't be able to survive without it.

Heather and Nina are in the hall. She confides in Nina that Chance didn't want her to know. He was more than just her bodyguard and he promised that he would come back to her that night. Nina knows that she is hurt and angry, but you will make peace with this, I did, says Nina. Just because you know the truth, it doesn't change anything, because he is still gone. Heather nods and wipes away her tears.

Chris asks Ronan why he told Heather and why he kept his health status from her. She feels that he is putting the case in jeopardy. And now you are seeing Heather, she says. Did we look like a couple just know, Ronan asks. It is not an issue anymore. It doesn't matter, says Chris, as of now you are relieved from active duty. Did you just fire me?

Esther and Chloe meet up at the coffeehouse again. She tells her mum that Daniel was released from the hospital. Esther leans forward to examines Chloe's face. Have you been necking? Chloe's embarrassed, are you going to ground me. No, Esther wants to help them by providing cover stories. Chloe down plays it, they are just hanging out and besides Jana's doctor is going to tell her the truth.

Kevin runs into the shrink in the hall. She is sorry but Jana's relationship with Kevin is the only thing keeping her sane. So he still has to play happy husband? At least for now, the doc says. Jana smiles, listening at the door.

I'm good at my job, says Ronan. If Chis lets this slide, then she would be letting her personal feelings interfer with her job. Nina and Heather come back in. You're firing him? Because of me, says Heather. Yes, it's because of you, says Ronan, so keep your mouth shut, as he walks out. What are you doing, Nina shrieks at Chris, he has no reason to stay in GC now. Who will look after him?

Daniel asks Phylis for hot chocolate with marshmallows, but she realizes he is joking. Daniel wants her to go but is grateful for her good parenting. You're thinking about the baby, she says. She deserves a good mom, not Daisy. Phylis agrees, then leaves. Daniel picks up a sketch book with sketches of a baby in it.

Dasiel is fussing and Billy asks Vicki to take her. Vicki does and says Mama's got you.

Next: Adam is moving in with Sharon, Victor tells Nick. Who is this? Are you guys babysitting, Phylis asks Billy and Vicki. Nick to Sharon and Adam: He was cleared of one crime, but I still don't want him anywhere near my kid.

My questions: Why can't the shrink tell Jana is lying? Have we seen her before? She looks very familiar. Why would Heather and Nina come back into the D.A.'s office, when Chris asked them to leave her and Ronan alone? Why does Nina think the Department of Justice should make it's staffing decisions based on her personal life?

This post has been edited by tina: Jan 14 2011, 07:29 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lyndsay
post Jan 14 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #2

Senior TELboard Member
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 138

Nicely done Tina!! You did this fast! Thanks for keeping up Daisiel, though I'm sure she'll have a real name soon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
tina
post Jan 14 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #3

Addicted TELboard Member
Group Icon

Group: Spoiler Stand In
Member No.: 326

QUOTE (Lyndsay @ Jan 14 2011, 05:12 PM) *
Nicely done Tina!! You did this fast! Thanks for keeping up Daisiel, though I'm sure she'll have a real name soon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks Lyndsay! It does get easier each time. I was very thankful it wasn't a Cane/Lily day. I've been FF'ing them since day one. LOL

This post has been edited by tina: Jan 14 2011, 10:21 PM

+Quote Post
*LuvThatKatherin...
post Jan 15 2011, 01:11 AM
Post #4

Da Authorities
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 30

Great job Tina!!!! Thanks so much again for helping with the spoilers this week!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 11:11 PM